- Makes 8 servings (2 triangles each).
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 7 eggs, divided
- 1 medium fresh tomato, diced, divided
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed
- ¾ cup diced cooked ham
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine rice, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, 2 eggs, beaten, and ¼ cup tomato in medium bowl.
- Press firmly and evenly into bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Spread spinach over rice mixture; top with ham, then with mozzarella cheese and remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Combine half and half, remaining 5 eggs, beaten, salt, nutmeg and red pepper in same medium bowl; pour over cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining tomato, then with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 45 minutes, or until firm and golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- To serve, cut quiche into 8 squares; cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.