This serves 2 people, so adjust the measurements as you see fit.
- chicken (breast)
- fresh basil leaves
- 6 gloves of garlic
- ¼ cup of rice wine /rice vinegar
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of sesame oil
- two tablespoon sugar
- a wok if you have one, or else just use frying pan.
- Cut chicken breast into bite size.
- Pick the basil leaves off the stem
- Cut ginger root into roughly 12 slice, with each around ⅙ inch thick.
- Heat the wok.
- Add sesame oil and ginger and stir.
- Wait until ginger slices absorb most of the oil
- Add garlic and stir a short while.
- Add chicken, rice wine and soy sauce. Stir until chicken is cooked.
- Turn heat to low and cover the wok, reopen to stir occasionally to prevent chicken sticking to the wok.
- Wait until the wok is almost dry. It takes roughly 20 minutes.
- Add basil and stir a quick moment. 5–10 seconds will do.
- Ready to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.