This is an Cameroonian snack similar to rice pudding.
- 2 cups of couscous
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sour cream (or yogurt)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- crushed pineapple
- Bring four and one half cups of water to boil in a large saucepan.
- Add couscous, butter, and salt. Stir and cover.
- Remove from heat and allow couscous to cool.
- Combine all other ingredients and stir sour cream or yogurt mixture into couscous.
- Add more sugar, to taste.
- Garnish with the crushed pineapple as desired.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.