Contributed by Kellie Head. Kellie may be contacted at ParentingHumor.com editor@ParentingHumor.com
- In addition to raising her six children, Kellie Head is a freelance humorist, and the Owner/Editor of ParentingHumor.com
- 1 large package of orange Jell-O
- 1 pint orange sherbet
- colored marshmallows
- 1 small can of pineapple tidbits
- 16 oz 7-Up
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- Mix in a plastic bowl with a tight-seal lid.
- Prepare Jell-O using juice from pineapple plus boiling water to make 1 cup of liquid for Jell-O.
- Add orange sherbet, 7-Up and oranges. Seal bowl with lid and shake vigorously.
- Top with marshmallows and refrigerate until set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.