Soaked Chinese perch in tea
- Wash and wipe dry the Chinese perch, sprinkle seasoning on.
- Boil water in pot, add tea leaves in, keep in low heat.
- Put the Chinese perch in when water turn brown in color.
- Soak both side of Chinese perch for 5 minutes by low heat.
- Cover the pot lid and soak 5 minutes more, dish up.
- Sprinkle shredded spring onion on surface of perch.
- Heat wok with 1 tbsp of oil, fry shredded ginger.
- Pour in sauce and cook until boil, add to the perch, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.