Prep Time: 40 - 50 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
I got this from a Stork tub. Enjoy.
- 175 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 175 g caster sugar
- 175 g Stork (margarine)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, first sift together the flour and the baking powder.
- Next add the eggs, the sugar, the stork and the vanilla extract.
- Whisk together until light and fluffy.
- Divide into two greased cake tins.
- Bake for 30 minutes while you have a cup of tea.
- Take out the oven and cool before adding your favourite fillings and decorating it your birthday way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.