- 24 x ¼ inch (0.5 cm) French bread baguette slices
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 4 oz (140g) chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- salt to taste
- 4 oz (140g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 apple, cut into 24 slices
- 8 oz (280g) chilled brie cheese trimmed, sliced into 24 pieces
- 24 pecan halves
- Place baguette slices on cookie sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown in 400 °F (250 °C) oven remove and allow to cool.
- Blend pecans and oil in processor or blender to smooth paste. Season with salt.
- Spread cream cheese on croutons, top with apple slices then, brie slices.
- Spread pecan butter over top of each one.
- Top with pecan half.
- Place back on cookie sheet and Bake until cheese melts slightly or for 1 minute.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.