- 2 cobs Sweetcorn
- ½ red pepper, very finely chopped
- ½ medium red onion, very finely chopped
- 2 large firm tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- a few drops of tabasco (optional)
- salt and freshly milled black pepper
- a little olive oil
Grill for about 8 minutes, turning so they toast evenly.
Cool, then scrape off kernels with a sharp knife.
Mix together with all the other ingredients.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.