Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 15 – 17 minutes
- 1 pound thickly sliced smoked turkey from deli counter
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups shredded slaw cabbage
- 1 to 2 chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1½ cups, 6 ounces, shredded sharp cheddar, smoked white cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves or flat-leaf parsley
- 1 vine ripe orange or yellow tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat your toaster oven to 400°F or high.
- Place turkey in a bowl and season with chili powder.
- Add shredded cabbage, chipotles in adobo, tomato sauce, scallions.
- Toss filling to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Place tortillas in a kitchen towel and set in microwave.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- To build, place a generous handful of cheese near one edge of the tortilla.
- Pile ¼ of your filling in the tortilla.
- Tuck sides up and roll tortilla tightly.
- Repeat to make 4 large stuffed tortilla wraps.
- Brush the toaster oven baking tray with vegetable or olive oil.
- Brush the wraps with oil and bake until deep golden all over, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Top with sour cream, cilantro or parsley and chopped orange or yellow tomato, as garnishes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.