- 1 (250g) packet of toffee pop biscuits, which have been chilled in the fridge (if you are in the UK you can use the same quantity of Twix bars - or any biscuit which has creamy to)
- 250 g cream cheese (full fat seems to works best)
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons Bailey's Irish Cream (optional)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until they resemble small chunky bits of biscuit.
- You don't want fine crumbs.
- If you don't have a food processor you can put these in a bag and bash with a rolling pin -very therapeutic after a hard day at work! beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and baileys (if using) until well combined and creamy.
- Add the ground biscuits and combine until well mixed.
- Add coconut a little at a time until the mixture is relatively stiff.
- It should still feel a bit gooey as it will harden in the fridge.
- Cover the bowl and put in the fridge until this is firm, which should take about 2–4 hours.
- Put the remaining coconut in a bowl.
- Using a teaspoon, take small amounts of the biscuit mixture from the bowl and roll into balls, then roll in the coconut.
- Keep in a container in the fridge until using.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.