- round of whole grain bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 package extra firm silken tofu
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped or ¼ cup salsa
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- dried or fresh chives (for garnish)
- Place cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, tofu, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Fold in spinach.
- Add onion and tomato or salsa.
- Cut out a hole into the top of the bread large enough to pour the dip into.
- The dip can also be poured into a dish if bread is unavailable.
- Add a sprinkle of chives on top of dip.
- Let cool one hour or so.
- Serve with fresh sliced vegetables, the top of the bread cut into pieces, and/or your favorite whole grain cracker.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.