- 1 large can whole tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 ounces diced green chiles
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- 1 pound tofu
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces green chiles, diced (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- 8 to 12 whole wheat tortillas
- In saucepan mix tomatoes, onions, chiles and spices.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Rinse, drain and crumble tofu.
- In a bowl, mix together tofu, cheese and chiles.
- Place this tofu mixture in each tortilla.
- Roll tightly and place in baking dish, seam side down.
- Cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and sliced .
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350 °F.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.