- 16-oz. pkg. firm tofu, drained
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. coarse salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions (white and light green parts) or chives
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded and chopped
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill or 1 tsp. dried
In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend or process until creamy and almost smooth. Transfer to bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.