Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 block tofu
- 1½ lbs fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pkg (16 oz) bean sprouts
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- minced garlic to taste
- Dice tofu into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash spinach thoroughly and tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Wash bean sprouts.
- Place tofu in a large serving bowl, top with spinach and bean sprouts.
- Top with garlic to taste.
- Pour vinegar and soy sauce over salad.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.