- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- dash of hot sauce
- 12 oz. soft tofu
- fresh parsley sprigs
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until transparent.
- Add tomato and mango, drizzle with lime juice and saute for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Add milk, salt, pepper and hot sauce, stir over heat for another minute.
- Allow to cool briefly, then add tofu and blend in blender until smooth.
- Chill and serve with parsley garnish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.