- 8oz (225 gr) fresh, soft tofu
- 4 – 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 – 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 – 3 tsp arrowroot powder or tapioca flour (optional -- for thickening)
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Rinse tofu well under cold running water and dry thoroughly between layers of paper towels to squeeze * out all water possible.
- Break into small pieces or mash it, and put in the blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Taste and adjust flavouring if desired, then blend again.
- Add optional thickener if desired.
- Chill and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.