- 2 tbsp Pareve margarine or vegetable oil
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup Nestlé® Carnation® evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1½ cup Nestlé® Toll House® semi-sweet chocolate morsels 
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 decorator icing for each desired color
- Foil-line 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into squares.
- Design easter shapes (bunnies, eggs and/or chicks) on fudge squares with icing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.