- ½ inch of olive oil (for frying pan)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 8-12 thick slices of Italian bacon
- 4 eggs
- 2 packages of spaghetti
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- In a frying pan, combine ½ inch of olive oil, 2 cloves of minced garlic, one chopped onion and the Italian bacon cut into small squares.
- Let simmer for about a half-hour, being careful not to let the oil get to a boiling point.
- In a bowl, beat 4 eggs with lots of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil.
- Cook both packages of spaghetti until al dente, drain and immediately add egg mixture to pasta.
- The eggs are actually cooked by the pasta.
- (make sure the eggs are thoroughly cooked before proceeding.
- ) stir the egg mixture until it is well mixed.
- Pour in the mixture from the frying pan and stir.
- Finish with the Parmesan cheese and serve!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.