Another of my Grandmother's recipes. According to her, she said this has been in her family for generations!
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 large onion, diced
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve plain or on lettuce leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.