- 1 (8 ounce) package spiral pasta
- 1 ½ cups fresh, chopped broccoli
- 2 cups fresh, diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon shredded Italian-style cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Italian dressing
1.Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta well, place in a bowl and cool.
2.Stir chopped broccoli and diced tomatoes into drained pasta.
3.Mix two tablespoons of each of the cheeses together with the seasoning and salt.
4.Stir cheese mixture into tomato-broccoli-pasta mixture.
5.Toss with Italian dressing. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource -- orginal source of recipe