- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 – 6 tomato, peeled or 16 oz canned stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 potatoes
- 2 tbsp dill freshly chopped
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 3 bay leaves
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 lbs fish, boneless and cubed ½"
- Cook onion and garlic in oil till tender.
- Cut up tomatoes.
- Peel and chop potato.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, potato, dill, bay leaves, thyme, and pepper.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer 30 minutes stir in fish, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 3 – 5 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.