Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1 box (10 ounces) no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 x 14½ ounce cans diced tomatoes, drained well
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the mozzarella, drained tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil and ⅔ cups of the grated Parmesan.
- Set aside.
- Cook several noodles at a time, cooking for 2 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Coat the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with olive oil.
- Line the bottom of the pan with noodles and cover with a layer of the mozzarella mixture.
- Repeat layers until all noodles and filling are used, ending with a layer of pasta.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ⅓ cup of Parmesan cheese, ¼ cup of bread crumbs and a light drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes, until bubbly and top is golden.
- Allow to sit 10 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.