This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pinion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced celery
- 3 cups seeded and diced fresh tomatoes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.