- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon [5 mL] thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] basil
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] soy sauce
- 4 cups [1 L] tomato juice
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can chicken broth concentrate
- salt and pepper
- yogurt [optional]
- Freshly minced chives [optional]
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Puree mixture into a food processor or a blender.
Pour puree back into casserole.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.