Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: South Idaho Press, Tuesday, November 16, 2004
- Typed by: Susan Godfrey
- Prep/Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables 
- ½ tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (10½ oz) Campbell's tomato soup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until browned.
- Remove chicken.
- Heat remaining oil.
- Add vegetable and garlic and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- Add soup, soy and vinegar.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.