Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Pour tomatoes into a pan that can be put in the oven.
- Add salt to taste.
- Stir in sugar and milk.
- Make up a dough just like for a cobbler pie and roll or press the dough out.
- Bring the tomato mixture to boiling on top of stove.
- Lay dough on top of the tomatoes, letting the juice boil through.
- Boil until dough is done, (cooked through) then put in a 350°F oven to brown on top, 5 to 10 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.