- 12 large tomatoes (peeled)
- 4 large onions
- salt to taste
- 3 chillies
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- Cut tomatoes and onions into 4 or more pieces. Sprinkle with salt and leave overnight.
- Next day pour off the liquid, put tomatoes and Onion mixture into a pot with Sugar and chillies.
- Add enough vinegar to cover and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 1/2 hour.
- Mix flour , curry powder, and mustard to a smooth paste with a little cold vinegar.
- Add to tomato mixture and boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour into sterilised jars and seal tightly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.