You have to like tomatoes, but this is a good way to use up summer garden vegetables.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Newspaper Clipping
- Layer chopped tomatoes (fairly thick layer)
- Layer chopped bell peppers (thin to medium thick layer)
- Layer sweet pickles or relish (thin or medium thick)
- Top with a layer of mayonnaise
- finally add a layer of finely crushed Ritz crackers.
- Cover and leave in refrigerator overnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.