Tomato Salad with Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 6
- 3 large, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on plates (3 slices per plate).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, orange juice, orange zest, lemon zest, paprika and cilantro.
- Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.