- 3 large, ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1.Arrange sliced tomatoes on plates (3 slices per plate.)
2.In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, orange juice, orange zest, lemon zest, paprika and cilantro.
3.Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Tomato Salad with Orange Cilantro Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health -- original source of recipe, public domain government resource