Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 8 oz fettuccine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup Holland House vermouth or white cooking wine
- ¼ cup Realemon® lemon juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined, rinsed, patted dry
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp basil
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine for 8 minutes, or until tender but firm.
- Drain well; keep warm.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil in large skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Pour in vermouth or wine, Realemon; add sugar and simmer 6 minutes.
- Add green onions, shrimp and red pepper flakes.
- Cook until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in basil and cheese.
- Toss with cooked fettuccine; serve immediately in shallow bowls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.