- 2 1/2 pounds chuck roast, cubed
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 6 medium potatoes, diced
- 6 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1 bunch Broccoli flowerets, chopped
- 3 cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 can whole tomatoes
- 1 can tomato juice
- 1 can juice
- 1 package frozen corn
- 1 package frozen Peas
- 1 package frozen baby lima beans
- 1/8 cup butter
- Bake chuck roast for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Cube roast.
- Put chopped cabbage and Onion, potatoes, carrots and celery and Broccoli .
- Add crushed and whole tomatoes, tomato and reserved roast jlaices and water.
- Simmer on low.
- Add frozen corn, Peas and lima beans, butter and cubed chuck roast.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook for several hours
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.