- 1 (200 g) medium red capsicums
- 1 (200 g) medium green capsicum
- 2 (150 g) medium egg tomatoes
- 40 ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 40 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Quarter the capsicums, and remove the saeeds and membranes.
- Roast under a grill (broiler) or in a very hot oven until the skin blackens and blisters.
- Place in a paper or plastic bag for about 10 minutes.
- Chop the capsicum coarsely.
- Drop the tomatoes into boiling water, count to ten, then drain and refresh in cold water.
- Peel and seed, then chop coarsely.
- Combine the capsicum and tomatoes in a bowl, add the combined remaining ingredients and mix well.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.