- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 hot chili pepper, small, seeded and finely chopped
- 5 medium ripe tomatoes, peeled
- 4 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- Slice the peeled tomatoes and place in a bowl . Sprinkle the chopped coriander over the tomatoes. Mix the chopped chili pepper with the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of salt. Beat the olive oil into the chili-lemon juice mixture. Pour over the tomatoes and coriander. Let rest 15 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.