- 1 bunch sorrel
- 450 g tomatoes
- 115 g shallots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 450 ml chicken stock
- 150 ml dry white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- tarragon to taste
- Cut off the stem and wash the sorrel thoroughly - drain.
- Cut tomatoes into quarters, skin and roughly chop the shallots.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the vegetables.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Add stock and simmer further for 15 minutes.
- Press through a fine sieve, then add wine, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled garnished with a cube of ice floating in the middle of the cup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.