- 2 (16-oz.) cans cannellini (large white beans), rinsed and drained
- 28-oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 2 scallions (green parts only), chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh cilantro or dill or more to taste
- 1 to 2 tsp. salt-free herb-and-spice seasoning mix or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
In food processor, puree half of beans until smooth. Add tomatoes with their liquid and scallions, and puree until smooth.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.