- Wash the tomato and carefully with the knife take off the top of each tomato.
- Take off the core, also. Leave the tomato to dry.
- Mince the veal in the meantime. Fry chopped onion and add minced meat, salt and pepper.
- When the meat is fried, add chopped parsley, beaten eggs and some cooked rice.
- Fill the tomato with this mixture and put it in a saucepan. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Serve on top of cooked rise in a plate with tomato juice or ketchup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.