In Romanian: Rosii umplute cu peste
- 12 medium tomatoes
- 1¾ lb / 750 g boiled fish, bones removed
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons rice
- 1 tablespoon lard
- chopped parsley and dill
- Wash the tomatoes, dry, core and remove the seeds. Reserve the tops to use as lids
- Mix the fish with two finely chopped raw or fried onions, a tablespoon of lard, rice, chopped parsley and dill, pepper and salt.
- Mix everything well and use this mixture to fill the tomatoes.
- Arrange in a pan then place in the oven to bake until done.
- Serve with sour cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.