- This recipe is for 6 servings.
- Preparation: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- green onions
- 2 cups garlic, crushed
- 2 pinches ginger, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Combine the meat with the marinade and allow the mixture to soak for about 2 hours at room temperature; stirring occasionally to make sure all of the meat gets well coated.
- Take the meat from the marinade and pat dry. Set aside.
- Be sure to save the marinade.
- Coat the sides and bottom of a baking dish with the sesame oil and add the meat.
- Bake in a preheated oven (375 °F) for 50 minutes until the meat is tender.
- While the meat is baking, bring the marinade to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for approx 15 minutes. The amount should be a little reduced.
- When the meat is finished baking pour its cooking juices into the reduced marinade and bring it to a boil again.
- Put the meat on a serving dish and pour some of the juice over the pork.
- The remainder of the juice can be served separately for those who wish to have more their meat or as a gravy on their rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.