- 1 pound shrimp
- 3 genuine California avocados cubed into 1 inch to ½ inch pieces
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes halved
- 3 jars of marinated artichoke hearts (do not drain)
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 2 small cans of sliced black olives, drained
- 2 tbsp vinegar of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse the shrimp and drain well pour the jars of artichoke hearts into a large bowl, including the marinade.
- Pull the artichoke leaves off of the heart, discarding any that may be too hard to chew add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Let the salad marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours, and serve great with pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.