Tortilla Chicken Pizza from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- ½ cup chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6-7 inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup minced fresh oregano
- ½ cup roasted, chopped vegetables (potato, parsnip, and radish)
- ¼ cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- Position oven rack 4-5 inches from a heating element. Preheat the broiler.
- Brush both sides of each tortilla with oil, using ¼ teaspoon on each side.
- Prick the surface of the tortillas in several places with a fork.
- Place the tortillas directly on the oven rack and broil for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet. Spread each with the pizza sauce.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables on each. Sprinkle with oregano and cheeses.
- Broil 1–2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with basil. Serve hot and plain or with any appetizer, side dish, or main dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.