- 4 Mission? Soft Taco Size flour Tortillas
- 1 large cored and finely chopped pineapple peeled
- 1 Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp. parsley chopped
- 1 Serrano chile minced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 Tbsp. lime juice
- 20 uncooked, peeled and deveined. Shrimp
- Combine the pineapple, peppers, Onion, cilantro, parsley, chile and 1/2 of the oil and lime juice together in a medium glass bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 50 minutes.
- Prepare the BBQ
- Combine the remaining oil and lime juice together and add Shrimp; toss to coat with marinade.
- Grill until opaque, about 1 minute per side.
- Grill tortillas on each side for 30 seconds.
- Place 5 Shrimp onto each tortilla. Spoon on salsa and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.