- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Four Cheese Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Lawry's? taco seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup tomatoes chopped
- 3/4 cup Scallions or green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup Sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 8 Mission? flour Tortillas Soft Taco Size
- Mix Cheese, sour cream and seasoning mix until blended.
- Toss tomatoes, green onions and in small bowl.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. refried beans and 1/4 of the Cheese mixture on each of 4 tortillas.
- Top each with 1/3 cup of the vegetable mixture and second tortilla.
- Cut each into 8 triangles.
- Top with additional sour cream and remaining vegetable mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.