- 3 ripe (not overripe) plantains, sliced thinly
- ½ diced onion
- ½ cup diced ham or cooking ham
- 6 eggs, beaten, with salt added to your taste
- ½ cup sausage or Spanish sausage, shredded
- ⅓ cup sweet peas
- frying oil
- Sauté the plantain slices in very hot frying oil.
- Use enough oil to cover the slices.
- Remove the plantain slices when they are golden and soak off the excess oil.
- Sauté your choice of ham and sausages lightly, remove and add to the plantains.
- Add the sweet peas and the beaten eggs.
- Use an omelet frying pan if possible.
- Add ⅓ cup frying oil.
- Place the ingredients in the pan and cook over medium heat for several minutes.
- The sweet smell of the frying plantains will be replaced by a typical omelet smell when the mixture is ready to be turned over.
- Do so carefully.
- Let cook for another two to three minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.