I Love This Soup! For Diabetes it is Fine as is in Moderation, But iAlso Make it Low Fat. Enjoy
Source of Recipe
This is a Copy of Olive Garden Soup
List of Ingredients
- 3 Links of Italian Sausage (i Use Turkey Italian Sausage)
- 3/4 Cups Chopped onions
- 1 Slice Bacon, Diced
- 1 1/4 Tsp Minced garlic
- 1 Can (13 3/4 or 14 1/2 Oz) chicken broth (low-Sodium)
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Medium potatoes, Peeled And Sliced (i Use 1 Potato or None And CubeReal Small)
- 2 Cups Thinly Sliced Fresh kale
- 1/3 Cup Heavy or Whippng Cream (fat Free 1/2 & 1/2)
- 1. Heat Oven to 300 Degrees. Bake 3 Links Italian Sausage on Jelly-Roll Pan 15 to 20 Minutes. Drain on Paper Towels; Cool. Cut Into 1/4Inch Thick Slices.
- 2. Cook onions And Bacon in Saucepan Over Medium Heat 3-4 Minutes.Stir in garlic And Cook 1 Minute. Add Can of chicken broth, water AndPotatoes. Bring to a Boil; Reduce Heat to Medium And Simmer 25Minutes Until potatoes Are Tender.
Makes 6 Servings.
contributed by :
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.