- lettuce, cleaned and ripped into bite sized pieces
- tomatoes, cut into slices or wedges
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
- sweet pepper - washed, seeded and sliced into thin strips
- Onion- peeled and sliced into very thin rings ( or cut up small )
- stuffed , sliced thinly
- fresh pineapple pieces
- some capers ( and any other ingredients you feel to add, like black olives, canned and drained pickled artichoke, Anchovies, a little grated Cheese or channa Peas from a can, drained- etc)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- salt- a little
- pepper- a little
- sugar- a little
- balsamic vinegar ( Other vinegars also work, but this one is absolutely delicious !)
- Mix the dressing ingredients ingredients and pour over salad.
- You can serve this as a small side dish salad or as a large salad instead of a full meal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.