Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 1¼-ounce package taco seasoning mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 8 taco shells or soft tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat until brown, stirring to crumble. Drain fat from pan.
- Add rice, taco seasoning mix and green onions. Stir until well blended and thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes.
- Fill taco shells with rice and beef mixture.
- Top each taco with lettuce, cheese and salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.