- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup oats (Quaker Oatmeal Oats will work)
- ¼ cup finely chopped walnuts (less for desired texture)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1¼ cups of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add flour, oats, nuts, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Press firmly on bottom of a 10-inch cheesecake pan.
- Bake 10 minutes while oven is heating.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Poor the filling over baked crust and bake at 350 degree oven for 45–55 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched.
- Let cheesecake cool and serve warm or chilled with a garnish of raspberries!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.