- 1/3 cup Oats
- 1 cup water or apple juice
- 2 tbsp natural Peanut butter (or other nut butter of your choice)
- 1/2 cup mixed, dried fruits, chopped (Raisins, Apple rings, pineapple chunks,
- apricots, dates, whatever your heart desires)
- 1/4 cup raw nuts or seeds, or combination
- Bring the water or apple juice to a boil and stir in the Peanut butter until it is well-combined. Stir in the uncooked Oats and remaining ingredients and cook until water is absorbed and Oats are tender.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.