- 1 pack 12 oz. Entenmann's All butter pound loaf
- 8 oz Cool Whip -- thawed
- Assorted "jewels" such as Fruit chews
- Candy necklaces, cubed
- Prepared Jello
- Brand gelatin, raspberries
- Gumdrops Or other small candies
- 1 Pretzel rod, cut into 3 Pieces
- Miniature candy-coated
- Semi-sweet chocolate candies
- Black licorice
- 2 Pretzels cut into 3 pieces
- Cut ½" horizontal slice off top of cake; set slice aside.
- Carefully hollow out center of cake, leaving ½" shell on bottom and sides; reserve removed cake for snacking or other use.
- Spoon 1 cup of the whipped topping into cake shell.
- Frost sides with 1-½ cups whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, place assorted "jewels" over whipped topping in cake shell.
- Angle reserve cake slice over jewels using pretzel rod pieces to resemble an open chest lid.
- Frost slice with remaining whipped topping.
- Decorate with miniature candy-coated semi-sweet chocolate candies and licorice.
- Add remaining pretzels to ends of chest for handles.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.